You can easily Map Ingredients to Items in IVEPOS Point of Sale
1. Once you are logged in, press the ☰ (Menu) button at the top left corner
2. Select the 'Product and tax' menu
3. Click on the Item
4. Click on 'Ingredient' at the bottom
5. Click on 'ADD/DELETE INGREDIENTS'
6. Select the ingredients to add and save it ( How to add Ingredients if there are no ingredient in the dialog )
7. Once added click on the ingredients and enter usage amount & then save it (do for all the added ingredients)
Congrats - Now Ingredients are mapped to the item so whenever an item is sold the stock will be deducted based on the entered usage quantity
Don't forget to save the item.