It's quick and simple to add barcodes to Items in the IVEPOS Point of Sale
Adding Item Barcode in Point of Sale
1. Once you are logged in, press the ☰ (Menu) button at the top left corner
2. Select the 'Product and tax' menu
3. Then you can enter barcode number while adding a new item '+' button or existing item by clicking on the item
4. Enter the Barcode number and then click on 'SAVE'
You can also add barcodes by using the file import feature. Enter the barcodes into the Barcode column, save the file, and proceed to import.
Adding Item Barcode in Back office
1. Login in with your credentials
In the Web:
Go to Web Sign-in
In the Android App:
Download from play store
2. Once you are logged in, press the ☰ (Menu) button at the top left corner
3. Click on 'Custom Selection'
4. Select the store and click 'OK'
5. Tap on 'Product and Tax'
6. Click on the existing item or add '+' new item
7. Enter the Barcode number and then click on 'SAVE'